When trying to establish your style, define, or redefine your style. A plethora of questions should pop up in your head immediately. The best way to discover your style; is to first understand who you are, and what you are not. If this is your first time joining us- check out: Fashion Is a Trend, Style Is Eternal & How Do You Play? for further elaboration.
tips- questions you should be asking yourself.
- What do I feel comfortable and confident in?
- Why have I been playing it safe, too conservative, or too revealing?
- What do my current image say about me now?
- Who am I? not my representative to the public.
- Does my style reflect my personality? why? or why not?
- Am I a “Trendsetter” or a Trend-follower?
- Starting today will my style exude confidence, self certainty, or confusion?
Honestly, you may want to transfer the list of questions on paper. Remember to be frank with yourself. Only “you” possess the answers to the questions above. So take that into consideration when you”re going through your style discovery process. Self realization is half the battle. Sincerity with yourself is the key that opens the door to uncovering the inner Saphassion-ista in you.
After Dissecting Style
- Regardless what the occasion is, you should always infuse “the look” with “your style.” Or something about what you are wearing should have your signature. Ex: shoes, specific style of jewelry, watch, tie, bow-tie etc……
- Find out ”your must put on” Perfume, Cologne….and yes! Include them if you feel incomplete without it. Your distinctive scent- defines you as well.
Because getting dress is not simply putting on clothes, but expressing yourself, your style should represent you or the character that you wish to portray.
You will forever remain in style if you allow your inner style to shine. Be impress with how you dress first, and the world will be impress with you second.
Next Wednesday’s Topic: 4/11/12: You Are An Event
Check us out this Friday! 4/6/12 for Fan Friday.
Sign up for our free membership in order to post comments on our site, and have access to our community page. The free member is the last choice on the membership sign up page.
Until next time….Stay beautiful my Versatile Queen & Kings and Saphassion-ista’s.